12/10/2008

A post card delivered from Round in France


From post card from round
Thanks to Round in France.Knowing my hobby is architecture she sent this very unique post card to me half month ago when she went back to France after traveling around Romes for half a month's time.And I get this card today!
Having  always been thinking that the Colosseo is set up in an empty square,I'm so surprised with the crowded buildings surrounding it when first glancing on the front of this card.
What amazed me more is the beautiful stamp in the back side.It's a palace called Vitnam in France.Vitnam?Vitnam in France?Yes,there is another vitnam in France,Round explained to me,It's a town where you can see the ocean and people there live a very comfortable life.I hope to go to this town some day in the future!

From post card from round

3 comments:

  1. 猜猜我是誰12/10/2008 11:21:00 PM

    你果然是個十三點~==
    還把住址去掉,其實根本就看不出來的。。。
    倒是看到“頑張”兩個字~~
    好吧,你就頑張吧。

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, i did cancel the ads, such a distraction

    ReplyDelete